Teknoweb Converting s.r.l. (hereinafter also “Teknoweb Converting” and/or the “Company”) hereby informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, that the personal data you contribute by using the http://www.teknowebconverting.com website (hereinafter “Site” or “Website”) may be processed in accordance with the confidentiality obligations enforced by current law.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller, with decision-making power with regard to the data processing purposes and procedures, is Teknoweb Converting s.r.l., VAT no. 01598810198, via dei Salici n.7
I-26020 Palazzo Pignano (Cremona, Italy) – (hereinafter also “the Company”).
2. Data processing purposes and procedures
The Company will process personal data concerning you in a fair, lawful and transparent manner, safeguarding your privacy and your rights, in accordance with the principles stated by the GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed for corporate purposes, related to and/or necessary for the provision of the services you have requested, and in particular, to:
- A) provide a service, including any registration on our Site, or one or more operations you have requested;
- B) comply with legal and/or regulatory obligations (e.g. billing, accounting);
- C) meet the company’s internal operating and management needs, relative to the services and/or products offered to you;
- With your consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR – which may subsequently be withdrawn at any moment – the Company will process your data for the following purposes:
- D) marketing and/or sales promotion, including the dispatch of informative material, invitations to events and/or open house days, and invitations to exhibitions, which the Company and/or other IMA Group companies believe may be of interest to you, through dispatch of newsletters or marketing communications (by post, telephone, fax and/or SSM/MMS, or push notifications) relating to the Company’s products/services and/or those of other IMA Group companies;
- E) profiling: collection of information concerning commercial behaviours and habits in the sector in which our company operates, in order to improve the services offered in response to our customers’ requirements and, specifically, to enable the Company and the IMA Group companies to analyse information concerning your choices, preferences, interests and purchasing habits in the context of use of the Services.
With reference to the section of the site specifically for the submission of unsolicited CVs or job offers published in this Website, your personal data – including any sensitive data – sent by email, or provided in any recruitment interviews, are processed strictly for job recruiting purposes.
Your data will therefore only be processed for the purposes listed above. The data will be processed, using tools which guarantee their security and confidentiality, on paper and/or using automated equipment to store, manage and transmit the data.
The processing of your Personal Data takes place through the operations specified in article 4, comma 2 of the GDPR, and specifically: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, updating, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval and analysis, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, comparison, interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The Company guarantees the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed, by implementing all necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss of personal data, their unlawful or unethical use, and unauthorised third-party access.
3. Types of data processed
Depending on the service you request when you access the Site, the Company may process different types of personal data:
- B. Voluntarily contributed personal data: such as the identification and contact data you provide via the Company’s website or by email or other electronic or other communication tools including, for example:
- o essential identifying personal data (e.g. name and surname, tax code, addresses, email address, telephone number, employer, post and/or rank within the company, etc., etc.).
4. Nature of the contribution of data and the consequences of a refusal to reply
The contribution of your personal data for the purposes set out in art. 2, commas a), b) and c) above is necessary for use of the services made available on our Site (e.g. the option of downloading technical documentation and/or brochures).
The contribution of your personal data for the purposes set out in art. 2, commas d) and e) is optional, and therefore you may decide not to provide your specific consent, or to withdraw it at any time. Therefore, if you fail to provide your specific consent to the processing, the Company will be unable to perform the activities in question.
Therefore, please remember that if you fail to provide your specific consent to the processing covered by art. 2, comma d), the Company will be unable to perform the said marketing and/or sales promotion activities.
5. Data storage time
Your personal data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary for the pursuance of the processing purposes for which they were collected, as specified in article 2 above.
We will only store your data for the time necessary to provide you with the services requested, unless the Company is obliged to store your data for longer periods as a consequence of laws or regulations, or this is necessary for the resolution of disputes or for judicial investigations.
6. Communication of data
Your Personal Data will not be disseminated or given to third parties. For the purposes set out in article 2 above, the Company may make your personal data available:
- to its employees and associates acting in their capacity as authorised data operatives (or “people in charge of processing”), and other IMA Group companies and/or consultants appointed by the Data Processor which need to process the personal data for the performance of their duties;
- to third parties which perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller by providing specific services in the capacity of Data Processors in accordance with art. 28 GDPR. For information on the names and contacts of the Data Processors, you can contact the Company at the following address (add email address) or by post at the Company’s registered office;
- to Italian and foreign judicial or supervisory Authorities, administrations, organisations and public bodies, in accordance with the law and further to a legitimate, formal request from the entities concerned.
7. Transfer of data abroad
The complex business structure of the IMA Group, to which the Company belongs, necessarily implies the cross-border circulation of data, legally classified as the transfer of data abroad, including outside the European Union.
In the event that your data are transferred to non-European Union member states, they will still be processed in accordance with the principles set out in articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR with regard to the existence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, or appropriate safeguards.
8. Rights of the data subject
With regard to your Personal Data, you may exercise your rights under the GDPR, listed below, at any time:
The aforesaid rights may be exercised by sending us a specific email request to the address (add email address), or by post to the Company’s registered office.
Requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be fulfilled without undue delay and, in all cases, within 30 days after receipt of the request.