Teknoweb Converting has always counted on people’s efforts and new talents for its on development and growth. If you feel motivated and think you could be part of an enthusiastic and skilled team, please send you resume here email@example.com. We will keep your application in our files for future openings.
The Company is looking for a product manager to drive its product development plan and lead the sharing of all technical information to our sales force (internal and external)
- Maintain a strong development plan for new product introduction and portfolio improvement coordinating communication within group and to customers.
- Gather data on competitive activity and product offerings and report pertinent information to management in a timely manner.
- Prepare “sales against” main competitors guidelines and ensure sales force is aware and trained on them.
- Develop appropriate sales tool for each product of company portfolio and relevant literature
- Assist, train, motivate and counsel sales organization on company’s products to achieve or exceed goals established by the company
- Provide a product marketing plan and ensure its proper execution within approved budget and guidelines.
- Lead social and company web presence and activities
- Support sales activities by attending sales calls or leading some specified accounts
- Implement all company procedures within area of responsibility
- BS/BA or preferably MS in Engineering or close technical degree
- 4+ years sales/marketing experience within B2B field
- Minimum of 2 years in sales of automated machineries
- Result oriented and available to travel worldwide up to 50% of time
- Italian and English are a must. Other languages is a plus.
- Technical experienced candidates with strong desire/capability to move to sales will be considered for the position
- Strong advantage will be a previous experience in absorbent hygiene products (diaper, sanitary napkin, wet wipe)
To apply please send an email with your CV citing ref PM001 in the header to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply